WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

IRON MAN THE MOVIE SHOWS TODAY AT PHILIPPINE MOVIE THEATRES


Today, April 30, one of the most anticipated comic book icons to be immortalized in the silver screen will be shown at all movie theaters in the Philippines - IRON MAN.


I'm just waiting for my wife to finish her meeting. Afterwards, it is off to the movie house and watch IRON MAN. I'm really excited about this character. For years, I have read the comics and seen the cartoon. Tonight, I'll get to witness Tony Stark in the flesh. I will be posting my thoughts on the movie. Not necessarily tell you the story. But I'll just give you some glimpses here and there.

Hope you guys catch this movie. And I am hoping this won't be a disappointing film. From the way Marvel rolls out its movies (such as X-MEN and the Spiderman franchise), this one is sure to be a box-office hit.

Here's a trailer of the film:



If you get to see the film, post you comments here. I wanna hear what you think.

See you at the movies.

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS