WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Friday, April 25, 2008

IWTA TV IS NOW "ON AIR"


I am happy to announce that IWANNATALKABOUT TV is ON AIR - TESTING. We'll not really ON AIR as in invisible television signals or cable but on THE INTERNET. Yes! I was able to record a video yesterday and I have uploaded it here.

The videos are here to provide you with a better interactive experience. Not only that but, we want you to know that there is a real human being behind this web project. In the videos to follow, I will be doing product reviews, read your comments and give my opinions to certain topics. Maybe I'll let you tag along with some of the most interesting things in life.

Who knows? You might just be on the show.

Right now, I'm testing it on Youtube. But I'm also looking at other sites that can make our viewing experience better. Tune in soon.

I've got some stuff I want to implement on this site so I hope you can join me for the ride.

Until then, God bless!


0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS