WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Sunday, April 20, 2008

300 VISITORS MARK REACHED IN TWO DAYS

I want to CONGRATULATE everyone for helping the site reach 300 visitors in two days. When we posted the challenge, the site had about 220 visitors. After two days, we were able to reach our target.

I was very excited to check the site these past two days. I was like a kid waiting for Christmas to come. For me, this website has been somewhat therapeutic and a welcome distraction. I wanted something to lure my mind away from some personal situations. Currently, I'm channeling my thoughts and energy in this web project which I hope will be successful.

To all the visitors and partners of the site, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I am working on making the site even better every day. Soon, we may have some online contests or maybe send in some pictures that we can post here. Still, our topics of conversation will remain interesting.

Have to sleep now, folks. Thank you again! You don't know how much this means to me.

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS