WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Saturday, April 12, 2008

SEGWAY: "I WANNA...THANK YOU!"

I wanna THANK YOU for visiting the new web project that launched last April 1, 2008 - "I WANNA TALK ABOUT..."

Since then, I am happy to say that we have reached 100 visitors after it was set-up last April 1 and was formally rolled out last April 4. It's been about a week and I am pleased that people do take the time to read and react on the posts. I know that it may not be a big deal for you but it is for me.

I want to thank you for visiting the site and still encourage you to post your comments about the topic there. I do want this website to really be a big thing on the internet. And, with your help, we can achieve it.

One MAJOR MILESTONE is that you can reach the site by typing http://www.iwannatalkabout.com. YES! We bought the domain name and it is now easier to go to the site. Thank God it was available! Please put it in your bookmarks.

In the next few days, there will be little things that will be added to the site. I'm working on the podcasts and it will be an integral part of the site. Afterwards, I'm looking at a video channel on youtube.

I'm finding ways of promoting the site. I'll be rolling out some promo buttons that you can post on your blog or website (such as Friendster or Multiply). This will help generate more traffic on the site.

I am open to suggestions in making the site better. Please. Let me know. It's good to also see another perspective on things.

Again, to those who have visited the site, THANK YOU. It matters so much to me. Let's just say that I'm going through a time of trial in my life and this website is helping me get through. It brings a smile on my face when I see that you read, react and post. You just don't realize how much healing you bring me.

Here's looking forward to more posts and more interaction with you.

Thank you and God bless!

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS