WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

EARTH DAY CONTRI: THE TABO


As my contribution to water conservation, I used a TABO for my bath today. Translated to English: Dipper.

I know. Some people may feel weird that I used a dipper to take a bath. But, in this part of the world (specifically in the Philippines), we use tabo (dipper) and balde (pail) when we take a bath. Yes. We also use showers (we're not so 3rd world, you know.) But the tabo and balde is a cost-effective way of using water. You take one pail of water and use it effectively. This way, you control how much water you use in every bathing session.

Others might find it funny or even weird. But if you don't have a shower available nor even water, then the tabo and balde is your best solution. It helps you conserve water.

So for EARTH DAY, my contribution is to use the tabo and balde to conserve water.

How about you? What are you doing to help out in conserving water? Let's talk.

I thank you.

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS