WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Friday, April 25, 2008

IRON MAN THE MOVIE ON APRIL 30 IN THE PHILIPPINES


One of the most anticipated movies of all time. The movie that can only be done today due to the advancement of movie-making technology. IRON MAN can now be brought to life. And I am ready to watch this movie in its full glory.


When I first saw the trailer of this movie on the internet, I was totally blown away. For years, I have read the comic books, played the toys, worn the mask, colored the coloring books, watch the cartoon and played the video games. Now, IRON MAN will be on the screen. I am hoping the film stays true to the origin of the story plus gives some extra "umph" to it.

Here's the official trailer of the film. Watch it and join me with anticipation.


In the Philippines, the movie comes out April 30, 2008. I will be posting my thoughts on the movie once I do see it. Believe me! I will post here.

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS