WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Thursday, April 24, 2008

FUNNY TEXT MESSAGE ABOUT GREAT FACTS

I got a text message from my dad today. They were so funny that I just have to post it here today. I hope you can get a kick out of this and give your soul something to laugh about. Besides, these are clean jokes so it's OK.

GREAT FACTS

  1. Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving.
  2. Having one (1) child makes you a parent. Having two (2) makes you a referee.
  3. Marriage is a relationship wherein one person is always right and the other person is the husband.
  4. They say that we should all pay our taxes with a smile. I tried that but they wanted cash.
Something to put a smile on your face today, folks. Hope this helps your soul find it's smile.

Till then.

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS