WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Thursday, April 17, 2008

DO YOU THINK WE CAN MAKE IT AT 300 IN TWO DAYS?


Hello folks! I have a bit of a challenge for you. With the site just up a few weeks and visitors coming in often, we were able to reach 200 visits. Not bad for a site that isn't known in the bloggersphere. But do you think we can work together and reach 300 visitors or more in just two days?

Think about it. If we can just post in our blogs or our social network accounts or emails about IWANNATALKABOUT.COM, then we can reach 300 visitors in a span of minutes. If it's not too much to ask, but can you help me out in this endeavor. I am doing my best to give you guys informative and inspirational posts. Help me spread the word.

All you need to do is put a link like "VISIT www.IWANNATALKABOUT.com" in your posts. This will be the first time that we will go aggressive but I know you can help out. A small feat for a big reward.

So, what do you think? Can we reach 300 in two days? Let's work together and reach our goal.

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS