WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Monday, May 19, 2008

YEARBOOK BECOMES SCARYBOOK

The students of McKinney High School in Texas got the biggest surprise of their high school life when they received the altered yearbooks done by an employee of Lifetouch National School Studios Inc. These alterations range from switched heads and faces, stretched necks and even decapitated arms.

The whole story can be found on this link (YAHOO!). Personally, I am very offended with this gesture. This is a prank that should not be tolerated and left unpunished. This is just like vandalism. I hope the people of Lifetouch can do something about it. From what I read, I don't think they did any reprimand.



One statement that caught my attention was this: "an unfortunate lapse in judgment by an employee but didn't believe it was malicious." Didn't believe it was malicious? Oh cmon! Not Malicious? Give me a break!

And besides, how did the final print even got passed the editor-in-chief. Unless, of course, there was a switch-a-roo. I'm happy the publishers took full responsibility (as they should) to this whole mess.

A whole year of work out the drain thanks to thought it was not malicious to make the yearbook a book of horrors.

What do you think about this? Let me know.

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS