WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Monday, May 12, 2008

THE SITES I VISIT AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY


Upon pushing that POWER BUTTON, firing up that laptop or macbook and hooking up to the world wide web, what are the sites that you first visit at the beginning of your cyber day? Each person has a mix and match of websites that cater to their interests. I've seen people visit one website first and go to the next. As for me (and with the use of tabbed browsing courtesy of Firefox), I have the pleasure of opening 10 tabs with the sites I visit.

What are these websites? Here's my list and not necessarily in order.



So far, that's all I remember visiting.

How about you? What are the sites you visit first thing everyday? Tell me about it.

Why don't you post your comments here.

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS