WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Thursday, May 22, 2008

MOM FORCED TO LIVE IN HER CAR


I read a lot of stuff on the net. But this one broke my heart. Barbara Harvey, a 67 year old former loan processor, was laid off from work and lost her condo and now lives in her car. Currently, he works part time for $8 an hour. She's a mother of three kids. Her youngest now stays with friends.

You can read the entire news article here.

You may ask where here two older kids are. Well, they're actually trying to give their mom help. But she wouldn't want to accept it. Why? Beats me.

But it's quite sad that a woman who has worked all her life and tried to establish herself and her family will spend her recent life living in a car. That makes me grateful that I have a roof over my head. Also, it makes me think about the future and how I can make it fruitful by preparing for it today.

Still, people in the Philippines want to migrate to the States. Even their own people are losing their jobs. What makes us exempted?

What do you think about this article? Post your comments here.

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS