WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

NBA STAR DWAYNE WADE GIVES HIS MOM A CHURCH


NBA Superstar Dwayne Wade gave his mother one of the most unique gift anyone has given on Mother's Day - her own church. Yes. You read it clear. Dwayne Wade gave his mom her own church (building).

Story goes that Dwayne's mom, Jolina Wade, had a past on drugs and substance abuse. During her stay in prison, she got born-again and devoted her life to prison ministry and spreading God's word. Now, she is co-pastor to the Temple of Praise on the South Side. Dwayne bought the building for her mom so she can do more for God and the community.

That's a unique gift. Not everyone will agree to the gift nor would find it cool (as I've read in some posts on the net). But if it's something that will help the passion of his mom further (especially if its something positive and life-saving), why not.

Now, my birthday is coming up soon. I wonder if someone will give me a church too?

Read the article here.

What do you think about this news? Let me know.

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS