WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Thursday, May 22, 2008

SEGWAY: "THANKS FOR 1000 VISITS"

I want to take this time and thank you for registering 1000 visits on this site. This site has been up for only two months. Without much advertising and a meager promotional thrust, I'm happy to say that you helped me make it to 1000 visits. I do hope you can visit more often and tell your friends about this site. More posts soon.

Also, please do comment on the post. I enjoy reading them.

Thanks and Happy 1000. See you in 2000 visits.


Type rest of the post here

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS