WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Sunday, May 4, 2008

DO YOU REMEMBER THE IRON-MAN CARTOON THEME?


When I was a kid, I remembered they showed re-runs of the old Marvel super hero cartoons: Captain America. Hulk. Thor. And, of course, IRON MAN. Now, this was before CGI and all the great cartoon technology. So it was quite low tech compared to today's standards. But the nostalgia of it helps me remember a bit of my childhood. I was checking YouTube and saw this old clip of the cartoon with the really swinging theme.


Check out the video clip and reminisce with me.


0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS