WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

WWE'S THE BIG SHOW HAS A BIG HEART

I saw the day-after pictures of WWE's (World Wrestling Entertainment) The Big Show in his hotel room after the ONE NIGHT STAND PAY-PER-VIEW. Man, it wasn't pretty.

He got this big bulk on his left eye just covering it. Also, there was about a three-inch cut that was very visible (and was very bloody). The guy looked like he was beaten by thugs in a local bar (not that the Big Show would let himself be beaten by thugs). But that's how he looked like.

Frankly, whether he's a face or a heel, I admire him for his dedication to the sport. I mean to go through a career with gashes of blood and injuries caused by singapore canes and chairshots is something to be admired. I know some people do not acutally consider wrestling/sports-entertainment as a sport. But the physicalities of this genre of contact fighting is something to be applauded.

Call them glorified stuntment. Call them fakes. Call them looneys. You cannot deny the fact that these superstars go through so much to give the fans that they love their everything.

BIG SHOW.
I don't know if you will read this knowing that you have a busy schedule and regaining your eye back. But I just want you to know that I and your countless fans admire your bravery and passion for the sport. Thanks BIG SHOW!

Hope you win back the ECW title. Maybe in the NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PPV, it will be all worth it.

You can find the link of the pictures here.

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS