WELCOME TO THE SITE

I want to welcome you to this site.This is an interactive site.
I want to encourage you to post your comments on the entry for that particular day.
I'd like to hear what you think. Here's looking forward to you. Thanks!

IWTA TV

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

THE NEW IPHONE 3G HAS LANDED

Finally, after all the hullabaloos, Apple released its new iPhone 3G. After months of buzz, it's finally here. But is it worth all the hype? Is this new iPhone going to leave a trail of dust behind its predecessor?


I've read the specs and it looks good. It claims to be faster than the first one and less in price. Unfortunately, I think the new unit doesn't have a camera at the user's side. I mean if this phone is truly 3G, then it should make 3G calls. If you make 3G video calls, then it's expected that you can see the person you're talking to, right? My N71 makes 3G calls that shows me to the person I'm talking to. It seems this iPhone 3G only has one camera.

I haven't seen the keynote speech of Steve Jobs yet, which usually is an exciting thing to watch. Steve is a master of presenting things in a simple way.

More on this later. I got to take a test. Chiao!

0 comments:

IWANNATALKABOUTcast.

GOOGLE ADS